Barn Nonprofit Center Meeting Space Terms and Conditions
• Renters must respect the standards and noise levels of a professional office space. If the meeting falls during normal business hours, please use the direct hallway entrance to meeting space, and keep the french doors closed for the duration of meeting. Please reopen the doors at the end of your meeting.
• Renters must return the space to its previous furniture arrangement with surfaces wiped down. Failure to do so will result in a $50 cleaning fee.
• Projector/screen and other services are fees separate to room rental fee of $25/day.
• Furniture and equipment set-up and other special requests must be agreed upon when you book your use of the space.
• Wi-Fi Internet and other utilities are included in rental space.
• Renters must not discriminate against any person in the provision of services on the basis of race, religion, medical condition, disability, marital status, sex, age or sexual orientation.
• It is understood that the services rendered under this agreement are rendered as those of an independent contractor. The Renting Organization is responsible for all other expenses of doing business.
• Loss of the suite or restroom key will result in a $20 replacement fee per key.
• Renters must pay a deposit of one half of the rental fee before booking is reserved.
If there is anything in this letter of agreement that differs from your understanding of our agreement, please contact MotiveSpace directly for a revised letter before signing.
Thank you for being a part of the Barn Nonprofit Center!