MotiveSpace offers design-build services for community benefit organizations. Whether a nonprofit requires space planning with minimal renovation or large-scale tenant improvements, MotiveSpace can leverage its subsidized services and network of partners to lower costs for community benefit projects.
• Space auditing to understand a nonprofit’s current and future requirements and constraints
• Project funding plan support
• Design, space planning and construction documents as needed
• Permit and code compliance as needed
• Subcontractor or supplier selection and management
• Inspections and quality assurance
As a nonprofit itself MotiveSpace offers heavily
subsidized project fees on a not-to-exceed or time
& materials basis. Our network of “barn-raising” affiliates includes subcontractors, suppliers and building related professionals committed to donating time and materials to help good projects become reality.
Design and build-out experience specific to nonprofits * Lower costs for services and building materials * Professional management minimizes staff time